Branding, Copywriting, Design, Events, Print
About This Project
The Internship & Job Servicers office at Hagerstown Community College was going to offer a series of student workshops.
To promote the workshops in a fun and engaging way.
I created a theme as an umbrella for the different workshops and graphic pieces. I used the “Career Race” as the central concept. I rewrote the workshops’ names to create a story about an astronaut trying to launch his rocket as a metaphor for the different skills students need to develop to interview successfully for potential jobs.
Below is a summary of what I worked on for this project.
– Developed creative concept
– Designed graphic pieces
– Placed print material on campus
– Adapted graphic pieces for social media
– Created events on Facebook for each workshop
– Promoted the workshops on Facebook
– Took pictures during workshops and posted them on Facebook